I am still not feeling the whole Facebook Timeline thing yet. Are you?
Ok, let me best honest . . . I pretty much hate it! BUT, we have to work with what we are given, so at some point you got to get used to it.
I wanted to add a tab to Contact Me and for the life of me, I couldn’t figure it out with the new timeline. So, I did some research and because I’m an instructional designer/trainer at heart, I love to share what I learn with everyone!
How To Add a Contact Me Tab to Facebook Timeline for Pages
1. Search for the App you are looking for (just like searching for a friend, fan page, etc). In this case, it’s the Contact Me App. Here’s a link for easy reference.
2. Click on “Get Started” and simply follow the steps on the screen to add the Contact form & tab to your Facebook page.
3. Choose the Fan Page from the drop down menu that you want to add the app to.
4. You will get another screen to confirm your choice. Confirm that you want to add the app and click the button.
5. The tab will now appear on your fan page, like this:
6. Click on the Contact tab to set up your Contact Me account and customize your contact form.
You are done! It’s really that simple! Please leave any questions you have in the comments below. Like or Tweet this post if you found it helpful!