On March 30th, 2012 all Facebook Pages will be required to switch over to Timeline. I like that they are giving us a month to learn more and get our pages on point! Start working on your page in “preview” mode, review old posts, edit your about info, add/edit pics, and make sure milestones are set. Think of this as a “rebirth” of Facebook for your company!
To help you with the change over to Timeline, I’ve put together a list of resources to get you started!
- From Facebook - Introducing New Facebook Pages
- From Blogtrepreneur – 10 Keys to Getting the Most from Your Facebook Page.
- From Dream Grow – An easy 10 step guide to enabling Facebook Timeline for Pages.
- From Likeable Media – Everything You Need to Know and More about Facebook Timelines for Brands.
- From Social Media Examiner – 7 New Facebook Changes Impacting Business.
- From Blogging with Amy - 5 Facebook Changes to Note.
- From Kikolani – Pros and Cons of Facebook Timeline Design