Now you can tell all your friends on Facebook what you are doing on Pinterest! This is a great way to connect your social profiles and “cross promote” your social activity!
Still not sure what Pinterest is all about? Read our blog, What is Pinterest.
How To Add Pins to Your Facebook Timeline
1. To add pins to your Facebook Timeline, click on your profile name, and click on Settings.
2. Scroll down to the section titled, “Facebook.” Click the box next to where it says, “Add Pinterest to Facebook Timeline.”
3. A pop-up like this will appear from Facebook. You must authorize the Pinterest app. If you don’t yet have Facebook Timeline, authorizing this app will install Timeline as well.
4. Make sure your privacy settings are correct. In this example it is set to only display pins to Friends.
5. Yay! Pins will automatically be added to your Timeline. Pinterest automatically groups pins, showing your most active boards and recent boards you’ve chosen to follow.
If you change your mind, you can always disable this option by going to your settings page and turning this option off.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and learn more about Pinterest. If you would like to see what I find Irresistible, you can follow my Pinterest boards here!